Working as a carer is a challenging, but rewarding job. If you have a genuine interest in people, and the motivation to make people’s lives better, read on. We are recruiting Home Care Assistants to work in clients homes in west London and the surrounding areas.
What do we look for?
In return, we offer competitive rates of pay, comprehensive training, and genuine opportunities for career enhancement. We try and set ourselves apart from other care companies by offering hours contracts to our care workers, depending on availability. We also place a real emphasis on staff development, and all employees are offered the chance to do an NVQ.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.  We are more than happy to talk the role over with you. You can apply for the roles by clicking on the link below.
We are recruiting for Home Care Assistants, Live in Carers, and Night Care Assistants. Click the link below and download our Application Form:
- -     Download Form in PDF
- -     Download Form in Word
- -     Download Timesheet in PDF
- -     Download Timesheet in XLSX
What We Offer:
Competitive Pay: Hourly rates in excess of our competitors.
Mileage payments: Reimbursed for every mile you drive.
In House Training: Full internal training for role.
Role Development: Continued in house training and support.
A rewarding career: Every day, you will have a meaningful impact, on people’s lives.
Laurels care is a domiciliary care provider in West London. We are looking for passionate and caring individuals to provide care assistance to clients in West London and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a rewarding career, where you’ll help support those in need, whilst learning new skills and becoming a valuable member of the local community, then read on!
The benefits of working with us:
We try and set ourselves apart from other care companies by offering guaranteed hours contracts to our care workers, depending on availability.
We also offer:
- Full training for the role.
- All equipments and uniform provided free of charge.
- Mileage payments per mile.
- Continued in house training and support.
- Career Development Opportunities including free NVQ enrolment.
- Flexibility – decide your own schedule and working availability.
- paid holiday (including bank holidays), paid pro-rata.
- Alternate weekends.
- Employer contributed pension scheme.
- The opportunity to have a truly meaningful impact on people lives!
Responsibilities and Duties:
As a care worker you will visit the homes of elderly disabled and vulnerable adults to provide a range of services which enable them to live independently. Examples of tasks include:
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests.
- To assist Clients with getting out of bed in the morning and getting into bed in the evening..
- To assist Clients to with their washing and bathing.
- To assist Clients with personal hygiene and toileting requirements.
- To assist clients with meal preparation.
- To provide light general household domestic duties, including housework and laundry.
- To accompany the Client on social outings and with their shopping.
Qualifications and Skills
- Employment subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
- Experience is not necessary as a full training programmed including induction training will be provided.
- Driving License Sssential but not necessary.
There are a variety of roles available, from daily visitations, to live-in care.